Welcome to Jupiter, Florida – Where wildlife and nightlife meet!
Named after the Roman god, Jupiter is a city of waterways and modern amenities. Boasting some of the most picturesque wildlife habits in the region, Jupiter has a lot to deliver for every type of resident – from adventure seekers to bird watchers, party goers and quiet home-types as well. With several places of higher learning and a terrific assortment of private and public schools, it is no wonder so many people choose Jupiter for their home. Here are some spots you simply must check out in Jupiter:
- Riverbend Park – Get back to nature in a canoe or kayak, and explore the lush green scenery and brilliant waterways.
- Blowing Rocks Nature Preserve – One of the single most Instagram-worthy places in all of Florida, watch as the waves crash against the rocks and get the perfect snap for your socials.
- Busch Wildlife Sanctuary – Tourists and locals alike love this incredible sanctuary and animal advocate institution.
- Food Shack – Don’t let the name fool you – this restaurant is the real deal. Sublime crème Brulee and delectable fresh seafood will feed your soul and your belly at the same time.
- Square Grouper Tiki Bar – This is the nightlife Florida is known for! Great drinks, chill vibe, and incredible atmosphere.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.