Welcome to breathtaking Palm City – the quiet coastal community of your dreams.
Home to one of the highest densities of private secondary schools in the region, Palm City is actually located in an unincorporated portion of Martin County, Florida – but don’t let that fool you. This incredible community boasts a magnificent coastline, quiet green spaces, and an incredibly close community. Here are some spots you simply must check out in Palm City:
- Star Struck Theatre – Whether you are checking out a show or signing up for lessons, this Palm City staple is an incredible experience from start to finish.
- Manero’s Restaurant – If you are looking for the most delicious, juiciest, and most perfectly cooked steak, look no further.
- Choyce Party Ponies – Ride them at their incredible Palm City facility, or make arrangement to bring this beautiful steeds to you – either way, who doesn’t want to ride a pony?
- Duffy Electric Boats – Kick back and take them to the water! Duffy Electric Boats allows you to take in the beautiful sights at a soothing, leisurely pace.
- 3 Natives – It doesn’t get much fresher than this. Serving raw, natural, organic food that will nourish your body and soul.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.