Welcome to Port St. Lucie – the epicenter of oceanographic research, golf, and unbeatable cultural experiences.
While the care-free and relaxed atmosphere of Port St. Lucie is one of the biggest attractions around, this beauty is more than meets the eye. With incredibly high-scoring private and public schools, its world-renowned PGA golf course, and an incredible history that goes back to 1566, Port St. Lucie has it all! Here are some spots you simply must check out in Port St. Lucie:
- Harbor Branch Ocean Discovery Visitor’s Center – The learning center attached to the highly respected Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute, this visitors center is a thrill for young and old alike.
- Manatee Observation Center – Don’t let the nickname “Sea Cow” fool you – these gentle beasts are graceful and fun to watch.
- Navy Seal Museum – Explore the rich history of this elite military unit through stories, artifacts, and replicas.
- Port St. Lucie Seafood Festival – Florida is known throughout the world for an incredible array of amazing seafood – and this festival celebrates every last bite!
- Sidedoor Brewing Company – Brewing up their own delicious lagers, IPAs, stouts, sours, and more – Sidedoor Brewing Company is where the locals go to grab a pint and chat with friends.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.