Welcome to the quaint, cozy, and stunningly gorgeous city of Stuart!
Known as the Sailfish Capital of the World, Stuart, Florida is nestled within the Treasure Coast – located north of Palm Beach. With its adorable downtown that is ideal for window shopping and meeting your neighbors, and it’s an incredible fishing industry that attracts tourists globally, Stuart is a beautiful place to call home for those looking to slow down and enjoy life. Here are some spots you simply must check out in Stuart:
- Stuart Bowl Lanes and Lounge – A classic throwback to fun nights, strikes, and delicious food at this family-friendly bowling alley.
- Play Money Pinball – While you’re having some good ol’ fashion retro fun, check out this old school pinball arcade and recapture your youth.
- Road to Victory Military Museum – A must stop for the history buff in you. With WWII re-enactments, military vehicles, and a mini boot camp for the kids, it’s worth the trip.
- Twisted Tuna – It doesn’t get much better than the incredible ocean view (or the great food and cold beer) at Twisted Tuna – one of the top eateries in Stuart.
- Stuart Air Show – The high flying aeronautics from some of the most daring and talented pilots will have you on the edge of your seat (or picnic blanket).
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.