Moving to Palm City, Florida:
Home to one of the highest densities of private secondary schools in the region, Palm City is actually located in an unincorporated portion of Martin County, Florida – but don’t let that fool you. This incredible community boasts a magnificent coastline, quiet green spaces, and an incredibly close community. Here are some spots you simply must check out in Palm City:
- Star Struck Theatre – Whether you are checking out a show or signing up for lessons, this Palm City staple is an incredible experience from start to finish.
- Manero’s Restaurant – If you are looking for the most delicious, juiciest, and most perfectly cooked steak, look no further.
- Choyce Party Ponies – Ride them at their incredible Palm City facility, or make arrangement to bring this beautiful steeds to you – either way, who doesn’t want to ride a pony?
- Duffy Electric Boats – Kick back and take them to the water! Duffy Electric Boats allows you to take in the beautiful sights at a soothing, leisurely pace.
- 3 Natives – It doesn’t get much fresher than this. Serving raw, natural, organic food that will nourish your body and soul.