I will help you prepare, price, and market your area property. I work hard for my clients and guarantee quality service and professionalism. You can count on me to be transparent and honest every step of the process. I’ll show your space to qualified buyers and skillfully negotiate on your behalf to secure the best price and the quickest closing.
SELLING IN 10 EASY STEPS
DISCOVERY & RESEARCH I will tour your home and give my insights on what will help your sale. We discuss the process and develop initial marketing strategies.
LISTING APPOINTMENT We discuss the value of your home,review the calendar of expectations, sign documents and enter into contract. You’re ready to list!
PRE-LAUNCH All of our marketing materials are collected. From photography to lock boxes on your home, I make sure everything is prepared for launch day.
LAUNCH DAY It’s time! Your home’s profile is posted online. A yard sign is placed on your property. Any and all marketing materials we’ve agreed upon will be rolled out.
BUYER PROSPECTING Consistent exposure of your home is spread across the marketing platforms. All scheduled events are completed via until we reach a sales agreement.
SALES AGREEMENT Once an offer has been made, we will review all terms and conditions and respond as needed.
INSPECTIONS Your buyer will probably hire an inspector to review your home. The inspector is likely to recommend repairs or upgrades and we will negotiate on your behalf.
LOAN COMMITMENT The buyer’s loan is underwritten and appraisal is performed. All buyer’s documentation is verified and we wait for approval.
CLOSING PREPARATION The lender’s requirements have been met and the documents have been ordered. Closing has been scheduled.I will review the figures and the buyer has a final walk through of your home usually 24-28 hours prior to closing.
CLOSING The last step! Documents are signed, keys are exchanged and proceeds received. You may cancel your utilities and insurance, and your yard sign is removed from your property. I am there to help after the sale of your home – whenever you need me!
• Research the comps in your area & complete a competitive market analysis to determine the best list price for the sale of your property.
• Make recommendations on potential repairs and cleaning of your property, in order to make your home more attractive to buyers.
• Suggest quality professionals, including attorneys, handymen, and inspectors.
• Guide you in making informed decisions leading to a satisfactory sale.
• Present and respond to all offers in a timely manner.
• Negotiate the best price & terms available, always keeping your specific needs in mind.
• Act in good faith at all times
• Adhere to your instructions & concerns
• Return calls & emails promptly
• Closely track dates & deadlines
• Track receipt all earnest money deposits
• Receive and deliver all documents in a timely manner
• Review final settlement statements
• You are my priority!
• Place your interest above all others
• Keep your personal information strictly confidential
• Ensure you are fully informed